CDIV awakes (!!)

I love when CDIV gets all hepped up about something (six exclamation points - six!!!!!!) and blasts his email subscribers with a non-story masquerading as breaking news.
First off, our citizens MUST not do anything except pay their taxes and follow all local, state, and federal laws.  They don't even MUST have to do these, except there will likely be a penalty if they are caught.

Second off, most people in the know are waiting until next Monday or Tuesday to cast their vote, so as not to "tip off" those snoops who already got a peak at the early vote counts they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near.  We are finally wise to that game.

Third off, see my earlier post from late last week, where I implored people who have no idea at this late date who the candidates are NOT to vote.  I may not want my neighbor deciding who gets on the town board, but I sure as hell don't want my neighbor, who was told by another neighbor exactly how to complete his ballot, determining who gets on the town board.

Fourth off, Todd Jirsa won by 6 votes, not 4 votes (see below).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it