BTW, Biff Tannen, whaddya think of me now?

Last week, well before the Sweet 16 got underway, I told you Michigan and Duke would be playing in the final game.  Michigan has already essentially punched their ticket into the championship (midnight, Loyola, midnight is fast approaching) and Duke will whomp the Jayhawks later today to fulfill their half of destiny.  The only thing that might give you pause is Villanova's dominant march through the Eastern region of the bracket thus far, but they got the benefit of not having to face a beat-up Purdue (well, a beat-up Purdue wouldn't have given them any problem, but the Purdue team of two months ago would have been interesting), and you weren't stuck in traffic listening to them get beat by Creighton less than a month ago.  Duke won't tolerate getting this far and not getting a chance to play in the final game.
Mark my words.  And then buy on the dip if the market opens significantly lower Monday.  Why do I end up giving this insight away for nothing?  I'm going to start a sports betting tip line.  Or a newsletter.

UPDATE:  Oops.  Well, in my defense, Grayson Allen is clearly no Christian Laettner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it