Finally

Timing calls can be correct, just early.  I was befuddled by the market's behavior last week, but this Monday, when China started revealing more of its hand, is what I expected last Monday.  So it's the market that was stupid, not me.
We just bounced off today's firm bottom at noon.  I expect the market to close down about 200, so either tomorrow is the time to jump back in if you're still skeptical, or you've missed the bouncy bottom and will continue to chastise yourself for lost opportunity.
You can't always get the bottom you're looking for
UPDATE (1:50 MDT):  Again, a bit anticipatory, as the true solid bottom was carved out at 2:00 p.m., but we are still a 250 bounce off of that low and rallying into the close.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it