Maybe we should all pick up and move

Image may be subject to violent retching
Don't get me started on a New Year's Eve I mistakenly spent (actually tried to spend) with a significant other in Baker City.  As I recall, the ultimate goal was Bend, and the previous night was spent in Boise.  (It was a Bey thing)  The noise from an adjoining party kept us up well past 3:00 a.m., and while I love celebrating the arrival of the New Year as much as the next person, I tend to want the noisemakers to be turned off once the calendar has turned over in every U.S. time zone save Midway Atoll.  

When it became clear hotel management was actually encouraging this revelry until daybreak, we checked out and fled to a different community, one where sleep and beds were not seen as incompatible.  In any event, this just popped up in the newsfeed.  Remember Steve Pedersen?  Let's hope he got all he deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it