So we bombed Syria

And now we're done bombing Syria, and 40-70 Syrian citizens were killed by chlorine +/- Sarin, while we spent millions of dollars to demonstrate we could evade air defenses and take out a few buildings, but certainly not cripple Syria's production of chemical weapons.  I hardly call that even, but the markets are showing you the ho-hum nature of Comey's interview (when you leak everything before the broadcast, it makes the actual broadcast less of a "must-see") and the concerns about Russia or Stormy or Cohen or impeachment.
Please note:  If you didn't get in on the bottom, which I called correctly two weeks ago, I'm not sure what you are waiting for, because the rocket is already launched, and the direction until further notice is still up.
Dow was at 23,500 when I yelled "Get in".  It is now at 24,600.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it