Now I don't get it - UPDATED Friday, April 20

The Park Hospital District ballots are out, and the three candidates running all have advertisements in this week's Estes Park News.  When you click on the link for the Batey/Bagley ticket, this is the latest post:
This is from December 5, 2017.  This tells readers nothing about the current campaign.

C'mon Monty.  Get busy.  When are you going to provide your eyewitness insight on a forum you couldn't attend because you were down in Old Mexico?

Addendum:  I was intrigued by those 7 likes, so here they are:
The candidates themselves liked themselves, as did the hospital CEO, a technical systems analyst at the hospital, the wife of the current hospital chief of staff, and the wife of a former board member, forced to resign rather than undergo a recall.  Dennhardt is Diane Muno's former last name, so this is probably a daughter or an alias, and Bob Beberfeld is a non-registered voter in Larimer County, friends with Diane Muno.

So at least the current board members running for re-election can count on 5 votes.

UPDATE as of 3:30 p.m. Friday, April 20:
So what did I learn from going to this Facebook page one day later.  I learned that the same ad is on the FB page as is in the paper telling me to click on it to learn more.  I learned putting two mirrors opposite each other allows you to stare into infinity.  (I wonder what would happen if I clicked on the "for more information" link on the FB page - Would I be transported through a wormhole into a different universe?)

This is lazy, Monty, just plain lazy.  And redundant - No one would use both "Dr." and "PhD" as honorifics when referring to the same degree.
Enjoy this email, because it will soon disappear from the EPMC board website
Yea, Chuck Levine likes it.  So there's 6 stone-cold lead pipe votes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it