Another day, another perfect day

I realize very few of you bother reading the daily stock market analysis provided free of charge.  But today reaffirmed that my call on Monday was the correct one, and that if you didn't get in Monday before the close, you most likely missed out.  But rather than brag about a day where everything was against the market, especially the potential Chinese tariff on soybeans and airplanes, and it roared ahead, I'll start paying attention to days when, if you missed my first call, you should probably heed my second.  Chart follows, just to rub it in.
We are now 1000 points of the November low.  Remember when you thought 25,000 was too high?  When you thought 26,000 was too high?  What are you waiting for?  What excuse are you making now for not dipping your toes back in the water on Monday?  On Tuesday?  Today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it