Tomorrow

The Nuggets are going into Minnesota, where they lost earlier in the season 128-125 in overtime, only this time it's do or die.  Win and they end up no worse than 7th seed, lose and they are out.  What a logjam seeds 4 through 8 are in the Western Conference (even the third seed is no gimme - Portland has to win at home tomorrow).

I've been lousy at predicting recent sporting events, so let's turn things around:  Nuggets 101 Timberwolves 97.  My guess is, without looking, the Vegas line is -3 Wolves, O/U 220, so you can either take the points and make a little, or bet the Nuggets outright and make a little more.  C'mon Nuggets, don't make me look like I'm only good at picking the ponies.
This is the Chrome ball, powder blue center, clearly indicating a Nuggets win
UPDATE:  Ohmygod.  Jokic, unstoppable all night, couldn't hit crap in the last two minutes or in overtime.  Wolves 112-106, so I'm about ready to swear off sports books, or advise people to follow my suggestions exactly, except do the exact opposite.  Man, I'm glad I don't have mouths to feed beside my own.  Goin' hungry tonight, but maybe the craving will give me an edge in the playoffs.  Anyone want to go double or nothing on the Avs taking their series 4-2?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it