I gather Dekka is angry

And from what I understand, not retired, so the "attorney at law" is perhaps advertising for replacing our departing town attorney??  Isn't Houston where they had all the flooding because they ignored zoning laws?  Does Dekka Lowe Braveheart leave a trail of tears wherever she goes, unable to prevent disaster from swallowing the earth ("And what was the cause of death?"  "A coaster, my friends, a non-electric gravity-driven coaster that teenage girls screamed on louder than pangs of childbirth because it made a good rhetorical device, and everyone left Estes Park despite the fact everyone had already left Estes Park in 1970 after the Giant Slide monstrosity that was allowed near the Big Thompson because judges throughout Colorado were corrupt and the town officials drunk off of liquor brewed from cat urine, seriously, I'm not joking, cat urine, that horrific body mangling slide that killed seven kids and kept neighbors up all night from the blood-curdling anguished whelps echoing off Prospect Mountain.") despite being so convinced of her absolute rightness?


Comments

  1. I repeat. Remove this post, and I will not file a libel charge. I am also not retired, but actively engaged in the practice of law, and worked full time from Estes beginning 12 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it