The king is dead. Long live the king.

Dan West is no longer the managing editor of the Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Zach Clemens is the new managing editor of the Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

I like Dan.  I like Zach.  I have to note for the record, though, the Trail-Gazette has burned through three different editors in the last three years.  Methinks there may be a problem with the Trail-Gazette publisher, as in the age-old problem of "appointed versus empowered" as effectuated by the publisher.

But I'm just an outsider.  It could also be the head office in New York bleeding the Prairie Mountain Media brand dry.  It could be the Trail-Gazette needs to shift entirely to an online-only news outlet.  I'm getting ahead of myself:  Hail Caesar, full of grace.  The Rome(r)o is with thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it