Latest from ART

All of the Colorado Election Laws the Park Hospital District violated
 

Hey Bill,

Note: I sent this last night but my other email address has been BLOCKED. I would like an explanation about this as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply.

I must admit, I'm now even more confused.

I asserted that the May 3rd solution was inappropriate, you "discovered" that it was indeed, in fact it was illegal.

However, you do not have an alternate solution. What is the alternate solution?

It's clear to me that neither you, the board, or the staff seem to understand the problem. I will explain:

I received my ballot on Saturday. It's not clear if a ballot mailed after that time will make it to the district in time. Considering the problems the Post Office had delivering them only makes this more uncertain. Since I can't mail it, I will have to deliver it. Do I really have to remind you that not everyone in Estes Park is retired, or in town? I often travel for work, leaving bright and early on Mondays. If that were the case this week, I would not be able to vote! In addition, it's not clear where the "approved drop off locations" are anyway. How many people are now unable to vote because of this situation???

I expect you, the rest of the board, and staff, aren't particularly worried about this since the only option on the ballot is a write-in. This really saddens me. I've seen this nonsense over and over now, a disregard for the basics of good governance.

You're reply makes it clear to me that you are a seasoned bureaucrat; however, I'm not looking for an explanation, only a solution.

I repeat my previous expectation, I await a more appropriate solution to the missing, now hopelessly late, ballots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it