You are telling me a 91-year-old female wasn't vaccinated?

I don't believe it.  I don't believe anyone in Estes Park over 85 years old hasn't already been vaccinated and boosted.

Latest Larimer.org postings indicate a 91-year-old Estes Park female died from SARS-CoV-2 infection on Halloween 2021

But I'm sure the local newspapers will be all over this (not).  Remember, if it's COVID, you hear it here first, only, often, and always.  One week prior to death, this unfortunate lady was diagnosed as SARS-CoV-2 positive, and another case reported on or around that same day was a 90-year-old male.  So this may be a case of a married older couple living at Good Sams both being infected, and we may be waiting for the other shoe to drop.  You won't learn of this from other sources.  The other local media outlets have decided COVID is OVID.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it