First celebrities, now politicians


The true American prayer:  God, if you are listening right now, take me, but please spare the celebrities and the politicians.  Politicians are celebrities, and many celebrities believe they are politicians, or know more than politicians, or go on to become politicians.  Sure, we can spare a few Canadian politicians, but leave Arnold alone.  And Sonny Bono.  And Fred Thompson.  Wait, you already took Sonny and Freddie?  Well this is just fine and dandy.  Hold all my calls.  I'm going to the kitchen to open a big can of whoop-ass.

Oh, God, I have one other question.  How is it that I can't get tested, or have to wait days to get the results of my testing back, while all these celebrities seem to find out immediately?  Like, they aren't sick one day, then they get a scratchy throat the next morning, and by that afternoon, they are diagnosed and in quarantine.  Is there something going on here related to a two-tiered health care system?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it