"Would have moved here anyway"

Now we definitely have cause to ask for our $125,000 back, since our former VEP president already had one foot out the door, as today's well-researched and broadly-sourced article from Joe Vaccarelli at the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel indicates:
Note the tougher exterior?  Almost leathery.
(photograph by Christopher Tomlinson)

https://www.gjsentinel.com/news/western_colorado/new-face-at-visitor-bureau/article_ee55cffc-0654-11e8-b257-10604b9f7e7c.html


Aside to J. Scott Webermeier:  Throughout my adult life, I have maintained a strict policy of taxpayer-funded officials picking up their own bar tab while on taxpayer-funded vacations.  It's just one of those non-negotiable guideposts that a democracy requires in order to function as a true democracy. 

I don't know, maybe I would have a harder time living up to this standard day after day if one or more of these officials were constantly suckling my tiny dick.  Are one or more of these officials constantly suckling yours? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it