One campaign promise, potential campaign sign

Old Home Is Good Bread
In announcing my write-in candidacy for Estes Park town trustee, I offer one campaign promise:

The old senior citizens center will NOT be used as a museum storage facility.  If the property can legally be sold or leased to the senior citizens, it will be.  A daycare facility can be added to the new Community Center.  Our seniors cannot wait any longer for hot meals in a comfortable setting.  Our toddlers and their parents can survive a few more months without town-provided daycare.



Here is the proof of my proposed campaign sign.  Let me know if you want to get behind the movement, or if you would like one or more to display in your yard or treehouse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it