Yeah okay fine but


The Estes Park Welcome Sign (at least the big Rotary-provided sandstone sign) is nowhere near the Big Thompson River, and it would take major off-road skills to leave the road at that point and get anywhere close to the Big Thompson River before destroying a 2014 Toyota Rav4.  So now we have a car coming to a stop X amount of feet before the Big Thompson River (air bags deployed) and that individual leaving the vehicle and wandering into the Big Thompson River?  For what purpose?  Because she was disoriented?  Why no identification on her person?  I'm in a car accident, I'm disoriented, so first I empty all my pockets and act like I'm getting ready for bed?  Yeah, that makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it