If I responded to norovirus

the way all the deniers in town responded to Covid...
"Does it kill the kids? Then why dismiss school? What data do you have that the diarrhea is transmitted from licking your fingers after taking a dump? Can you mandate me not licking my fingers after taking a dump? Two days without school will likely cause an increase in suicidal ideation of 250%, and I am pretty sure all the teachers have natural immunity. So what if we lose a few? Is it worth me having to take six hours off of work at the critically imperative T-shirt shop for two solid days to actually have to interact with my kids? Is there a vaccine? Will it completely prevent disease while being totally harmless? How much do I have to fight to make sure my kids aren't required to get it?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it