Congratulations to the newly-elected trustees

Throughout the campaign, I have only had good things to say about the campaign and the preparation of our newly elected board member Kirby Nelson-Hazelton.

If you don't believe me, you can check it out yourself at the Colorado Switchblade on-line, an interview that was conducted two weeks ago.

So do not in any way construe this as sour grapes or a gotcha post.  I'm not forwarding these photos on to the town or state, I don't care one bit, it was a free and fair election and Kirby Nelson-Hazelton got more votes than the incumbents, which is impressive in its own right.  I only want to know where I can get those free yard signs next election.

 

This is from the town website.  It is not something I dug through the trash to get, it is right there if you search "election" and order the results by most recent.  I am not claiming it means anything more than a declaration that no money was declared expended during the reporting period 3/15/22 to 4/1/22




Comments

  1. Hi John - I emailed this to you as well, but here is a link to my finance report for period 1/5/22-3/15/22: https://dms.estes.org/weblink/ElectronicFile.aspx?docid=194077&dbid=0, which includes the yard signs. They were unfortunately not free. :)

    You can find this on the same page you found my report for 3/15/22-4/1/22, which is www.estes.org/candidates. It's linked as the "March 15, 2022" report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the quick response Trustee Nelson-Hazelton. I didn’t know you could switch back and forth between forms, but I have an appointment with the Town Clerk next week and hope to learn more about campaign finance so I don’t have to campaign in perpetual fear next time - take the free Post lunch, turn down the free Post lunch, take the gift watch, turn down the gift watch, etc.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it