Good thing one media outlet has the ability to post these updates

Apparently, our paper of record is too busy publishing public notices to publicly notice the tremendous uptick in local COVID cases, or offer any insight.  Here, though, we let you know that cases in Estes Park have increased by 350 since the beginning of the year, which means one out of three people you encountered at Safeway was likely infected.  Scuba suits may provide some protection, otherwise, just hope you don't have any underlying health problems, because our local hospital is bad (sorry, I meant bad, sorry, my mistake, the word I was looking for was "bad", apologies, what I mean to say was bad I mean "full").  Over on FB, Joe Holtzman currently recommends drinking your own urine, if that offers any solace or guidance or belly laughs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it