I'm sure there 's an interesting story behind this

I'm guessing this is in La Salle County, Illinois, but I have no idea why the story first appeared in French in an Ottawa, Canada, on-line newspaper.
The La Salle County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that Ryan A. Rhodes, 31, was arrested for threatening a public official, a Class 3 felony that carries a sentence of 5 to 10 years in prison. Rhodes was taken to La Salle County Jail, where he arrived on Thursday. This investigation was conducted by the La Salle County Sheriff's Office Investigations Division. Update: Because Ryan A. Rhodes is from Ottawa, Illinois. I still don't get the French connection, though (if you are having trouble following this train, copy and paste the link below in your browser): https://news-24.fr/un-homme-dottawa-arrete-au-colorado-pour-avoir-menace-un-juge-shaw-local/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it