Prepare for the wurst

Redacted because this person wishes to remain anonymous

Transcription:  When...Dick Spielman first bought a lot in the Crags Subdivision, he wanted an exception to the HOA to bring in a modular home.  Naturally it was rejected.  He was pissed.  I recall that I used to go to all of the Art Center and Museum openings, as we were members.  He didn't go, but his wife did.  I doubt if they even belonged.  Anyway, she always brought a Tupperware containers [sic] to take food home for Dick.  How tacky is that!

IGA lovers:  This is your future.  A return to mobile homes in town, when Mr. Spielman gets his way.  And I guarantee Mr. Spielman rants and raves and threatens until HE GETS HIS WAY.

Note:  I actually have no problems with mobile homes.  I think it would be a great way to solve the "crisis-level" housing shortage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it