When I saw the headline

Tonight's special at the Stanley - Fish a la hookworm

I knew Estes Park wouldn't disappoint

I knew two things right away - (1) The excellent rating would not go to an Estes Park restaurant and (2) the unacceptable rating would definitely go to an Estes Park restaurant.

How 'bout them Cowboys?  Naturally we reeled in one of the unacceptables, and guess who it is?
Why take the ghost tour when you can take the much more enjoyable "Retching Salmonella" tour?  Or the "Is that Hep A in my Salad?" tour?

Estes Park - We just keep ignoring the unacceptable inspections at fake 4-star restaurants (Remember when Dave's Bar-B-Q and Nepal Cafe were our only unacceptables?), and we just keep shining as the toilet bowl of Larimer County eateries.  Who needs Doctor Sleep when we have Doctor (Runny) Poop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it