Town officials could take a field trip there, and include a sculptor in the travel party


These crimes these individuals committed are horrific, but no more horrific than raping a 14-year-old girl, as two Estes Park older unmarried men were accused of in 1917, with one sent to the penitentiary. 

We currently honor the 60-year-old of the pair smart enough and wealthy enough to mount an "effective" defense ("The girl lies, all girls lie, yes, I can see she is pregnant, yes, other people just testified that I held her on my lap back in my darkroom, but maybe the wind made her pregnant...") capable of convincing 12 of his male friends to forgive him.  Sure, sure, the girl died a year later in a reform school, her only crime that of being passed around like a sex doll between two perverts, but, hey, everyone has skeletons in their closet, even skeletons of sex toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it