Smells like teen penetration

I was puzzled when trustee Ron Norris and town administrator Frank Lancaster reacted so violently, and attacked me so personally, when I suggested the W.T. Parke pika be renamed, since Parke was a known pedophile, and that sort of behavior is generally frowned upon today.  Certainly old men consorting with yutes unable to legally consent is not a behavior we want to be celebrating in the company of outsiders - as Harvey Weinstein and James Toback discovered. [Update October 30:  And now Kevin Spacey and a resurrected Roman Polanski have really discovered.]

I'm wondering if their consensual defense of non-consensual sex had something to do with this, which I stumbled upon in the "Spy" magazine archives...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Hostiles

Johanna writes

Okay so I'll say it